- Located in Ottawa
- Willing, and have traveled, to other areas like Perth, Kingston, Toronto, Wakefield, Montebello, etc
- fully insured and have all the proper licensing that a professional DJ company should have
- proven track record in this industry, having worked as a DJ and audio tech for almost 15 years now.
The standard kit that I bring with me includes:
- DJ console and music
- 2 powered speakers and stands
- 2 subs (to provide extra bass during dancing)
- Please confirm with your venue that subs are allowed, some venues have volume level or bass level restrictions
- 1 wireless mic (stand on request but no additional charge)
- 2 dance lights on stand.
- In person meeting or video call, depending on location and client preference
Download link for price list, please contact to confirm details.
Included in a standard photo booth rental:
- 3 hours of use (different lengths can be discussed)
- 1 Host/Hostess to aid your guests in getting the most out of their experience
- Props (optional)
- Sequin backdrop (others can be discussed with enough notice)
- Client provided Logo and or caption added to the photo layout
- On site printing
- Digital copy of all photos after the event
Powered AV has provided AV services to a range of client groups, from 60 person talks to 800 person religious events to 2000+ person conferences to live sporting events. Please contact to discuss your event’s needs to see if we can meet your needs.
- Are you considering streaming for wedding for out of town guests who cannot attend?
- Are you running a conference and want to reach a wider out of area audience?
- Are you running a gaming convention and want to let the online community have video with play by play options.
- Please contact us to discuss your plans and how we can help meet them.